USPS logo LINK — USPS employee news Printable

Need extras?

How to obtain duplicate tax forms

W-2 and 1095-C federal forms
USPS employees can request duplicate W-2 and 1095-C federal forms through PostalEASE or by calling a self-service line.

Do you need a duplicate copy of your W-2 or 1095-C federal forms?

If so, you have two options:

•Go to PostalEASE, which you can access from Blue, LiteBlue and self-service kiosks at many Postal Service facilities.

You’ll need your employee identification number and password to log in. Once you have access, follow the prompts to obtain duplicate W-2 or 1095-C forms.

• Call the USPS employee self-service line at 877-477-3273 and request the duplicate forms.

These options are available only to current employees. Separated employees must submit their requests in writing to the following address: Financial Reporting Section — Finance Branch, Accounting Services, 2825 Lone Oak Pkwy, Eagan MN 55121-9617.

For more information, a Year End Tax Documents poster is available on Blue, while the Accounting Blue page has a Form 1095-C toolkit,

Post-story highlights