USPS logo LINK — USPS employee news Printable

W-2 forms

The Postal Service doesn’t forward Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statements. Make sure USPS has your current mailing address by Dec. 21 to ensure timely receipt of your 2016 Form W-2. Change your mailing address on LiteBlue or by using an employee self-service computer kiosk, completing a Livecycle PS Form 1216, or calling the Human Resources Shared Service Center at 877-477-3273. The TTY number is 866-260-7507.

Post-story highlights