USPS logo LINK — USPS employee news Printable

Duplicate W-2s

Employees who need a duplicate W-2 form can use PostalEASE to print or request a reprint. Employees also can request a duplicate form by calling the employee self-service line at 877-477-3273 and selecting option 1. The Accounting site has additional information.

Post-story highlights