USPS logo LINK — USPS employee news Printable

Need a duplicate W-2?

Employees who need a duplicate W-2 form can use PostalEASE to print one or request a reprint. Alternatively, employees can request a duplicate form by calling 877-477-3273 and selecting option 1. Individuals who no longer work for USPS must submit their requests in writing to Accounting Services. The Accounting site has more details.

Post-story highlights