USPS logo LINK — USPS employee news Printable

W-2 mailings

The Postal Service doesn’t forward Form W-2s, Wage and Tax Statements. Make sure USPS has your current mailing address by Dec. 22 to ensure timely receipt of your 2015 Form W-2. Change your mailing address on LiteBlue or by using an employee self-service computer kiosk, completing PS Form 1216, or calling the Human Resources Shared Service Center at 877-477-3273 (TTY 866-260-7507).

Post-story highlights