PMG Megan Brennan has announced her Executive Leadership Team (ELT), aiming to continue the Postal Service’s momentum by making few changes to the lineup.
The PMG leads the eight-member ELT, which includes the senior officers. In a Feb. 3 memo, Brennan credited the team’s leadership for the Postal Service’s recent successes.
“As we move forward, I am eager to accelerate the pace of progress, and do so with a high degree of continuity,” the PMG wrote. “For this reason, we are making only minor changes.”
DPMG Ron Stroman will add chief government relations officer to his role and lead efforts to gain legislative approval to improve the Postal Service’s business model. Stroman has provided strong counsel to his colleagues and proved an able advocate for the organization on Capitol Hill, the PMG wrote.
David Williams, who most recently served as Network Operations vice president, will succeed Brennan as chief operating officer. He will lead several initiatives to improve service and streamline mail processing, delivery and Post Office operations.
The ELT’s other members will remain in their current roles:
- Chief Financial Officer Joe Corbett
- Chief Marketing and Sales Officer Nagisa Manabe
- Chief Human Resources Officer Jeff Williamson
- Chief Information Officer Jim Cochrane
- General Counsel Tom Marshall
The PMG also has altered the USPS organizational structure to align with the Postal Service’s business goals:
- DPMG and Chief Government Relations Officer Stroman will oversee and manage Government Relations.
- Since information technology, information security and digital product development are closely aligned, a new position has been created: chief Information Security officer and Digital Solutions vice president. Randy Miskanic, previously Secure Digital Solutions vice president, will fill the new position, which will also focus on digital product development. Miskanic will report to Cochrane and work closely with Manabe.
- To reflect the need for high-quality analytics and insight, the title Product Information vice president has been eliminated and replaced with Enterprise Analytics vice president. Robert Cintron will continue in this role and report to Cochrane.
- Corporate Communications will report to the PMG.
USPS will evaluate the organizational structure on a regular basis, the PMG wrote.